As we lay in bed last night for a little mommy and daddy time, we both started talking about how tired we were. We honestly had no idea why we felt as tired as we had.Finally it dawned on us that we were up the entire night before, but each of us had forgotten. It was a bit scary to say the least, but as we started talking, the more the details started to unfold from the previous night. Not only were we awake but we were functioning parents on "autopilot." We had both gotten up to tend to our childrens needs, numerous times each! We don't know what this is a sign of, but needless to say we were a bit scared/taken back by the entire scenario.
For those of you that have been praying for Ben, he is doing MUCH better and has recovered from his scare. Thank you all for praying for him!
Have a Blessed Day!
The Robbins Nest
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. I envy you the new baby (I wish someone would make one for me!), but not the sleep deprivation. They should put those "do not operate heavy machinery" stickers on babies bottoms...
I am so glad to hear that little Ben is doing better. As for the autopilot, I am assured by recent mothers of two that this happens and it isn't anyone's fault. It's easier to say than do, but keep up the positive thinking and prayers and you'll both find the energy you need to make it through all the trials and tribulations! By the way, I love the recent photos! I cannot wait to share some when our little bundle of joy comes along!
Post a Comment