What cute pictures! How has Ben been doing? We pray he is getting better everyday!
Looks as if he's getting pink back in his cheeks. . . . .what a handsome little guy!
DUDE!!! He looks like a little man with attitude!
Your little thug looks like he is doing a lot better!He is adorable! Thoughts and prayers to all of you!!
He looks so cute! I am so thankful that he is feeling bettter! It is amazing how the Lord works!
I'm sorry to hear about Ben's medical condition, but praise the Lord that he's back home! I will pray for continued good health.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What cute pictures! How has Ben been doing? We pray he is getting better everyday!
Looks as if he's getting pink back in his cheeks. . . . .what a handsome little guy!
DUDE!!! He looks like a little man with attitude!
Your little thug looks like he is doing a lot better!He is adorable! Thoughts and prayers to all of you!!
He looks so cute! I am so thankful that he is feeling bettter! It is amazing how the Lord works!
I'm sorry to hear about Ben's medical condition, but praise the Lord that he's back home! I will pray for continued good health.
Post a Comment