Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Patience is Abounding........

The image to the right could pretty much sum up our day or past couple days for that matter. Our lovely Grace is represented in the picture by the tornado, and the house represents Becca & I. You notice the house is completely swaying to the right, yet its foundation is in tact.

Grace is beginning to understand that another person is about to occupy our home, and thus she has really been testing her limits lately. Here is an example of a current exchange between my 2-year old and her dad tonight.


Daddy says, "Grace I TOLD you, it is time to pick up your toys!"


Grace says, "God said GO to Nineveh."


See Grace is learning about Jonah in school, and Jonah didn't exactly listen to God at first either, and she thought she'd point this out to me.
I hope you all are having a blessed week!
The Robbins Nest

1 comment:

Kelly Marie said...

Sounds like your little tornado is giving you a run for your money! And on your 29th birthday, Kirk.