Monday, September 17, 2007

First Post




With our growing family we thought it would be a good idea to start a blog (or as Kirk would put it..."get our cool club card"), seeing as how all our friends seem to have one. Plus, this will save us a lot of time sending out pcitures via e-mail. So feel free to set our site as one of your favorites, that is, if you want to keep up with our happenings and our growing kiddos!
love, K, B, G and baby

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Grace looks so grown up. I remember you talking about her entering this world what seemed like yesterday.

Krystal said...

I am so glad you started to blog! I find that updating a blog is much easier than emailing. I look forward to adding your blog as one of our favorites!!!

The Robbins Gallery said...

My niece is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lane said...

What a precious little happy face Miss Grace has! Sure miss you guys! Can't wait for the baby to get here. We are counting down with you. Love you guys.

Karen said...

HEY!!! I love your blog!! I've been doing a bit of bloggin, too. It's a great way to keep in touch with people.

Grace is BEE-UTIFUL!