
As I write this blog my pregnant wife is laying on the couch passed out, our beautiful daughter is playing a computer game, and I'm still working waiting on a report to finish.
Becca is SO ready to have this baby. She has been a real trooper. We are in the final stages of preperation for child/blessing #2. The room is just about ready, and we are still gathering as much information on hemophilia as we possibly can, for as most of you know our son has a 50% chance of having it.
Just as things usually work out as you near the end of any journey we are all tired and the Lord is throwing us curve ball after curver ball. I'm entering a really busy time at work, and trying to get as much as I can done just in case I have to take off for a week, which means I work from home as soon as I get home from work, which then entails me being a less than adequate husband and father, but I am trying my best. It is really hard to complain when you have a pregnant wife.
Grace is going through a very interesting stage, and the positives far outway the negatives. The negative(s), are that she is beginning to whine and complain to get what she wants, and she is throwing fits, but the Lord is blessing us with a lot of patience right now because the tantrums seem to be rolling off both Becca and I.
Anyways, back to work and family.
Hope you all are having a blessed week!
Kirk
Becca is SO ready to have this baby. She has been a real trooper. We are in the final stages of preperation for child/blessing #2. The room is just about ready, and we are still gathering as much information on hemophilia as we possibly can, for as most of you know our son has a 50% chance of having it.
Just as things usually work out as you near the end of any journey we are all tired and the Lord is throwing us curve ball after curver ball. I'm entering a really busy time at work, and trying to get as much as I can done just in case I have to take off for a week, which means I work from home as soon as I get home from work, which then entails me being a less than adequate husband and father, but I am trying my best. It is really hard to complain when you have a pregnant wife.
Grace is going through a very interesting stage, and the positives far outway the negatives. The negative(s), are that she is beginning to whine and complain to get what she wants, and she is throwing fits, but the Lord is blessing us with a lot of patience right now because the tantrums seem to be rolling off both Becca and I.
Anyways, back to work and family.
Hope you all are having a blessed week!
Kirk
2 comments:
I know you all want to say it, I have the most beautiful pregnant wife in the world.
Becca, You look great! We look forward to your new baby boy entering the world.
Post a Comment