Sunday, August 30, 2009

So little time, so much to do


Tomorrow I will have 5 hours with only 1 kid...Rhett. I'm so excited I hope I can sleep tonight. I've been mentally making my "to do list" all day, and now I'm going to not just write it on a sticky, but blog it as well...so I actually am more motivated to check things off and have somewhat of accountability. I'm going to try to be realistic...after all, after the time dropping and picking up the older two kiddos at two different places, my time frame will look more like 4 hours. So...Here goes

-Run quick errand to store.
-Call Lowes to come fix a button on our washer.
-Go through stack of mail, pay bills and clear off counter where it has accumulated.
-Make all the beds in the house (then I should take pictures of them because that doesn't happen very often!)
-Finish folding and put away laundry.
-Do the whole 60 minutes of my workout, instead of the interrupted 15-30 minutes I've gotten into the habit of. Ugh, don't know if I really want to do the whole thing, maybe I can time it to where Rhett will need to nurse half way through. ;)
-Remove my toenail polish.
-Shower before 2pm! hey, maybe I can even get a little crazy and shave my legs or wax my eyebrows.

Ok, I think that's enough. Let's hope for the best! Oh, and I need to add a few things on my "to NOT do list":
-do not check facebook
-do not watch TV
-do not decide it would be a good idea to bake cookies!

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love your list! But if you skip the workout and do something on your "not to do" list, I won't tell! Have a great day!

Ashley said...

Have fun! Enjoy some "Me" time!

Emily said...

Oh, I love when all the beds are made in my house. Something so little, makes such a difference when you walk in the room. Enjoy your 5 hours!

Krystal said...

Becca- You are too funny! I love the list. You sound alot like me. Michael made the beds this morning, and he came out in the kitchen to tell me that he didn't know whose room our master bedrooms was. Apparently, it looked so different with our bed made. Well, I hope you get alot done on your list. Enjoy the peace and quiet!

Karen said...

Good luck!

Does it make you feel any better that the kids over here are 16, 13, and 11 and I STILL (very often) don't shower until 2?

Also, I think you should add to your to-do list:

BE STILL.

Kelly Marie said...

How did your plans work out?