So sorry that Rhett has colic! Brian had colic until he was almost 2 y/o and I am actually amazed that we let him live (j/k). It was sooooo difficult, especially with 2 other children to care for. But just look how great and happy Brian turned out. Hang in there!
It has been absolutely forever since we have talked, but I found your blog through Amy's and was so excited to read up on how you are doing. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. I hope you all are well. Take care and keep in touch.
7 comments:
Happy 5 weeks to Rhett! Gotta love all the brotherly love, just too sweet. Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!
He's growing!!! So cute and very precious. Ben is a great big brother. Thanks for posting this. Dad and I send our love to each of you.
precious!!!
So cute! What awesome boys you have!
He's so cute and alert. I can't wait to get to hold him! He's so little compared to his big brother.
So sorry that Rhett has colic! Brian had colic until he was almost 2 y/o and I am actually amazed that we let him live (j/k). It was sooooo difficult, especially with 2 other children to care for. But just look how great and happy Brian turned out. Hang in there!
It has been absolutely forever since we have talked, but I found your blog through Amy's and was so excited to read up on how you are doing. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. I hope you all are well. Take care and keep in touch.
Post a Comment