Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Man I Miss My Crew Today!

This picture pretty much sums it up. This is a busy time of year at work, which means I'm at work early and leave late. When I do get home the kids are ready for bed and could careless about seeing daddy. WORK, who invented it, and when did it become such a significant part of our lives? Don't get me wrong, I'm blessed to have a job and I really like what I do. I just miss my family, and lets face it, life is short. No point in not enjoying the journey! I need to remember this feeling when I'm impatient with my wonderful children at home. Anyways, enough of me venting, back to life.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Let's all quit work and move somewhere warm.

I think Trevor has been sharing your feelings lately. He's so tired and stressed out when he gets home that we kind of want him to go back to work. :-)

Krystal said...

Kirk, you had me from hello!

Michael