Well, we are experiencing our first real ice storm! My over-achiever, I mean, very committed husband, braved the 2" thick ice on the roads and went in to work this morning, hope he makes it home! (I really hope he makes it to the store first too to buy a few flashlights). We are hoping not to lose power, but some parts of the area already have. Grace and I went outside to take a few pictures. This has all happened in less than 24 hrs. and the freezing rain is still coming down. I have to say, it sure is beautiful compared to a Southwest dust storm!
1 comment:
Wow! You guys did get lots of ice. We got ice, too, but as the day went on here it started snowing more than sleeting. It sure was pretty! We hope you all still have power. Schools here are cancelled again for tomorrow. Stay safe and warm!
Post a Comment