Now that is impressive! Grace is one bright girl. Has she been watching the news this week about Obama's inauguration? You'll have to tell her we liked her drawing, too!
I've played these two video clips over and over. . . .they are so wonderful!. It is so nice to be a grandmother these days!
She's so sweet and smart! I wish we could spend some time with her!
That was too cute! Dont you love their innocent imagination!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now that is impressive! Grace is one bright girl. Has she been watching the news this week about Obama's inauguration? You'll have to tell her we liked her drawing, too!
I've played these two video clips over and over. . . .they are so wonderful!. It is so nice to be a grandmother these days!
She's so sweet and smart! I wish we could spend some time with her!
That was too cute! Dont you love their innocent imagination!
Post a Comment