Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 years and 3 weeks


Happy Birthday Grace!
We kept things very low key this year, amidst all that's been going on...and took Grace to Chucke Cheese to celebrate her 3rd birthday, (Or "Chunky Cheese" as she keeps calling it). She had a blast and enjoyed every minute of it. It's amazing how quickly these past few years have gone by and how much she's grown and changed. She is such a blessing to us.

Meanwhile, little Ben turns 3 weeks old tomorrow! He's doing great...just eating and sleeping a lot. I think his cheeks are getting a little chubbier and he's making his presence very well known in our household. Such a sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Ok...I need to do a little better on keeping up with birthdays! Is today here actual birthday? Well, Happy Birthday, Grace! It looks like she was having a wonderful time at "Chunky Cheese". How cute! I absolutely love the first picure of Ben and Grace. Ben looks like such a little man. Becca, I read your comment on my last post, and you are so sweet and encouraging. You are a terrific mom, and you have a beautiful family. Michael, Blake, Easton, and I look forward to seeing you and your family this Saturday. I can't wait to hold Ben! See you soon!

Kelly Marie said...

What a precious family! (Even though I may be somewhat biased). Ben is really begging to look around and study his environment, isn't he? I'm glad Grace enjoyed her birthday. . . . .it is hard to believe she is 3 years old!