Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Spark!


Happy Birthday Becca! For those of you that don't know please join me in wishing my beautiful wife a very happy/blessed birthday.
I have the most wonderful wife in the world, and I can't express how blessed Grace and I are to have her in our family.
The only bad thing about Becca's birthday is that she never seems to get any older in physical appearance, whereas I'm aging horribly. So it is a once a year reminder that my wife is younger and better looking than I could ever hope to be.
God Bless you Becca! I love you and I'm SO SO thankful for everything you do for our family.
Love,
Kirk

4 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

Happy Birthday, Becca. . .any signs of Huckleberry deciding to be born on his mom's birtyday?

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday, Becca! I had no idea today is your birthday. I will certainly write that down in my calendar as soon as I get up from writing this. What a beautiful entry written by Kirk in honor of your special day, and I hope your day is absolutely wonderful! Do you have any big plans...say...maybe deliver a baby?!! We are so excited for you and Kirk, and we can't wait to get "the phone call"! Becca, you look great, and we wish you all the best as you add a new baby to your family. We love you guys!

Lane said...

Happy Birthday, Becca! I apologize for not getting cards in the mail to you and Kirk. I have been preoccupied with starting this new dang job! But please know you are in my thoughts today and I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day. Love you!

Anna said...

Congratulations on the little one! I am so happy that things went well today and that everyone is feeling okay. I wish you a restful next few days. Can't wait to see photos. Much love and big hugs all around!