Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Robbins, party of six!

  It's official, we're now a family of 6!!  Introducing Yohana Noelle Robbins.  She turned 9 months while we were in Ethiopia visiting her.  She has a calm, endearing, lovable personality...she wants to be held all the time and just melts in your arms.  Leaving was hard, but she's in good care.  Now to hit the ground running in preparing to bring her home, hoping it's around the New Year!! 










                                      
"for you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know tat full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.  All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-16.

11 comments:

Mercy said...

She is gorgeous!!! I think I have pics of her when we were there in July. Send me your email address..

JJ said...

How precious is she! Congratulations!

Morgan said...

She is so beautiful! So happy for your family!

Zach said...

Awesome! Congratulations. Your daughter is adorable.

Rebecca said...

Sbe is so. stinkin'. cute! These are such great pictures. She looks so happy. I love it! Praying you can go back SOON and bring her home!

Tamara said...

love it!!!! so beautiful! COngratulations

Joy said...

I just can't get over how she looks like a Robbins :) Love you guys! Rejoicing with you and can't wait to meet your precious girl!!

JJ said...

Received your post on our blog. Unfortunately we don't have Facebook. Terrible, I know!!! If you would like to email me and we can connect that way, that would be GREAT!!! Our address is bjsathomas AT gmail DOT com. Thanks so much for the offer!!!

Rebecca said...

She is SO precious! Love those curls!

Kelly Marie said...

What a precious baby. . . .I love the scrunching nose!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest baby ever!