Wednesday, November 2, 2011

be still my beating heart

wow. we blinked and just like that, October is a mere memory!  I've been horrible with keeping up with the blog, but here are a few pictures I put together of our festive month.  Why oh why, do these kids have to grow so fast?!?! I hate it!






We leave for Ethiopia in just 2 weeks!  Every single picture, video and update I get of this precious little one makes me fall more and more in love with her.  I've been trying to mentally and emotionally prepare myself, but really, how can you?  We will be in Ethiopia for 10 days and I want to just soak up every. single. moment. 

2 comments:

cara said...

Oh my goodness! I can hardly believe you'll be with your baby girl in 2 weeks!!! Can you e-mail me some photos, Becca?

Rebecca said...

You will be in Ethiopia so soon!! October has flown by. I have a feeling November will fly by as well :)