Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Psychedelic Six

...is a great number to be celebrating for us right now!  Last week G had her birthday. The was the first year since she was 2 that she hasn't shared a party with her brother, so she and I had a rockin' good time planning an all things "peace-love-happiness-rainbow-tie-dyed" themed party.  How fun!  She invited six little girls and we did spin art crafts, made hippie headbands and tie-dyed shirts!  Can't believe how big our girl is getting, happy birthday Grace!


And......today marks month SIX on the adoption waitlist!  Average time for a referral is still 8-9 months, so we could be matched with our baby girl in just a few short months!  Exciting!!!


4 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

What a terrific theme and fun activities! The cake rocked, too. Six years. . . .I can't believe it. . .6 months. . . . .let them fly by! Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

Did you make that cake, Becca?! It sounds like it was a great party! Grace is growing up so fast! cara

Email: said...

I love checking your blog and staying updated on yalls family. Casady turned 6 this year also. It is crazy how fast it goes! Hope all is well! David and I are praying for you and are excited about your adoption. We wear our GO SEEK LOVE shirts proudly!!Tammy

Karen said...

Happy birthday, Gracie!!!