Monday, October 11, 2010

flying high

So, yesterday I jumped out of a plane, and thoroughly enjoyed it!!! 
Kirk got me a gift cert. to go skydiving for my big 3-0!!!  I've always wanted to try it and it was everything I expected and more!!!  An ABSOLUTELY AWESOME experience!  I'd do it again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone who thinks they "might" want to try.  Here is the video, which was well worth the extra $$ to have a cameraman jumping with me and my instructor.  He got some amazing pictures and put the whole video together with music.  It's almost 10 minutes long, so if you're only interested in seeing the actual jump, just scroll to about 2 min 30 sec in.  Alas, I could go on and on about it, but I think my expressions caught on camera are worth a thousand words...enjoy!  And thank you, Kirk...this was the BEST!  Bring on the thirties baby!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh!!! That takes some courage... when I turned 30 I went to Disney World - way less exciting! Happy 30s!
Blessings.
j
www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com
Beneath the Acacia Tree

Karen said...

Oh my LORD, woman. You are a nut. I never would have guessed you had it in you. I have always said I would never, ever go skydiving. Since I saw your post of FB, though, I can't stop thinking about it.