This is so adorable! I just saw your post on my other blog site (It's been awhile since I've visited it)... My email is j_gumieny@yahoo.com... My background is French, German and Irish so I'm quite fond of anything French! So much in fact that we name our son Etienne! I'd love to talk anytime!
4 comments:
Seriously. Does it get any better than that???
She is a sweetie, and so is Ben. You and Kirk are doing a great job parenting. . . . .I'm sure Rhett is just is sweet. . . . .
so so sweet!! love it!
This is so adorable! I just saw your post on my other blog site (It's been awhile since I've visited it)... My email is j_gumieny@yahoo.com... My background is French, German and Irish so I'm quite fond of anything French! So much in fact that we name our son Etienne! I'd love to talk anytime!
Post a Comment