ok, I don't know what the name of this is, so we'll just call it "THE pie." It's terribly sinful, just like all things wonderful and bad for you.
2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar2 eggs
5 chocolate covered toffee candy bars (such as Heath) broken into pieces.
Preheat oven to 350.
STEP 1: Press cookie dough into ungreased pie dish.
STEP 2: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and 3 candy bars (that have been broken into small pieces). Pour into pie dish.STEP 3: Bake for 30 minutes.
STEP 4: Cool completely and top with remaining 2 candy bar pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator or freezer. Enjoy friends!!

4 comments:
my mouth is watering and my hips are expanding just looking at THE PIE.
Wow! I am going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing!
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! It's not even nice to post something like this! Sheesh, Becca!
Yummy!!!!! THE PIE sounds delicious, and I will definitely write this recipe down and make it!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment