Wednesday, October 21, 2009

you tell me...

who is who?

This is not near as hard as I thought it would be. I realize I am missing one kid, but that one would have been too easy. ;)

Also, stay tuned for my new blog column, Tasty Tuesdays...a lot of my blogger friends have a whole separate blog for food, recipes, etc. Well, I can hardly keep up with this one, but love the idea, so I'm going to try to post a recipe every few weeks. I tried the Wednesday Funny for a while but it turns out I'm a better cook than comedian so, I'll give it a go...that is, assuming some of you will actually try them out or enjoy it? give me your feedback because I don't want to waste my time folks!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Ben on the left?

You KNOW I'm all up for new recipes! You've got a good track record, too, so bring em on!!

Debbie said...

Is that Grace on the left??? Wow, they do favor one another. Always love your recipes . . .

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly Marie said...

Ben on left, G on right. . . . .

Amy said...

I love to cook so I would love to see your recipes. Good idea!
I don't know which is which, but they are so cute it doesn't matter. :)

Robbins' Nest said...

no one has got both right...keep guessing.

Karen said...

Ben on the left, Rhett on the right?

Kelly Marie said...

Rhett on the left; Grace on the right. . . . .that's my final answer.

Robbins' Nest said...

Rhett on left, Grace on right. Ben was super dark complected and dark hair at this age.