Friday, October 2, 2009

FYI...


hey friends....just wanted to let you know we have been seriously contemplating going to a private blog. It has been a thought for a while now and especially with young children, we just feel more cautious these days. I think I know who the majority of my followers are and will add you to our list (viewing is by invitation only) but if you don't receive an invite, please email one of us and let us know so we can add you to the list. Thanks!

5 comments:

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Add me to the list girl!

Hugs - Tiffany

Karen said...

Yes, I do think it's wise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Have you put us on your list? :) If not . . . you better!!! We think this is a great idea. Love to all, mom

Ashley said...

Make sure you add me!!

Kelly Marie said...

Please add us to the list, too. See you soon!