Tuesday, September 22, 2009

'tis the season for....



you got it...football!!! This past weekend we officially went on our first date (without ONE single kid!) since the new baby. Eight hours of football bliss. I guess since Kirk is now officially back in school we might be, sort of, maybe becoming razorback fans (no promises though)! We had a great time. Thanks B & S for getting us out of the house, your company helps keep us sane!!!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, it looks like you guys had so much fun! :)

Katie said...

It is weird how football stays in our blood no matter who we are cheering for. Take care and enjoy those times together.

cara said...

You look beautiful, Becca!

Krystal said...

So glad you and Kirk were able to get out alittle bit! Looks like it was fun! Hope you all are doing well.

Karen said...

What? School? Give me the scoop!

Robbins' Nest said...

Yes Karen, Kirk started back this semester to get his MBA (not like we have enough going on), but it was an opportunity we both felt he shouldn't pass up!

Karen said...

Wow! Congrats, Kirk! I wish I was there to babysit (or at least to drink coffee with you, Becca!)!

Kirk Robbins said...

I don't know if congrats are in order. I don't know what I got myself into. Also, we would welcome babysitting ANYTIME

Karen said...

You'll do great, Kirk. At the very least, you'll survive it and be glad it's done. :-)

Would give a million dollars to come babysit.