Well, it's official, our little man is a climber! He loves to climb and sit in our high bar stools, he's climbed out of his crib int he middle of the night (and had a hard fall, it was very traumatic for all), and I've found him on top of the kitchen table and I'm ashamed to admit...even the kitchen counter! (I'm really not a horrible mom, he's just quick!) We've taken up stock in bubble wrap and decided to pad our entire house (and even Ben himself) in the stuff! And to top it all off, he's 110% BOY! He loves to rough house with his sister, he's already trying to tackle her and thinks it's funny to run into the wall and fall down.
He had 2 mega head bumps today, thankfully, Nurse Terri was already scheduled to come this afternoon. I thought I would post a picture of the two of them. She's become such an important and special part of our lives this past year! She's nothing less than AMAZING and we love her to pieces! We are so thankful for good health care professionals who truly do care.

2 comments:
Yikes...many more scary years to come! Liane crawled out of her crib a couple times. She hated being put in the crib and was determined to get out. But after the 2nd fall, we think she realized the return wasn't worth the fall...Hopefully, Ben will remember the falls.
Yikes.
I see the growth in you already, Becca. I love how God is using this situation, which seems totally unfair, to bring you closer to Him.
Post a Comment