Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's a....



BOY!!!! Here are a couple of the first pictures of our precious baby. He appears healthy and measuring just fine, thank the Lord! We kept asking if she was sure about the gender (she was a fast tech and went over that part really quick). I didn't look at the pictures until later in the afternoon and the last picture was, uh, clearly evident...she even put the cursor towards his anatomy and labeled the picture "it's a boy!" Grace said..."look mom, she left the mouse on the picture!" We are thrilled and can't wait to meet our sweet addition. Grace and Ben will love having a baby brother!

5 comments:

Email: said...

Congrats! That is super exciting. It will be fun to have two little fellas running around. Hope everyone is doing good.

Krystal said...

We are so happy for you! Miss you guys!

Karen said...

You know how I love BOYS!!!! I am so excited for you, I can hardly stand it!

Bought the ingredients for your yummy breakfast, will let you know how it goes over (or if I get any).

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! So excited for you guys! Grace is going to have so much fun with her brothers! Congrats, guys...how did you like finding out? Hugs to you all!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

Hey girl... it was awesome running in to you last night! I'm so excited for you about the new addition to your family! We will have to get together soon and do a playdate!

Hugs - Tiffany