The month of August was a busy one for our family! First, we had a great visit from Uncle Jake, who drove all the way from NYC to see us! (Well, really we were just one of the many stops on his cross-country road trip). We had a blast with him here. Then, the kids and I headed to Roswell for a last-minute, quick trip to see my parents. It was a busy, fun-filled trip. We saw a lot of family on the Markl side and G and I had a visit to uncle Paul to get our teeth cleaned. It was G's firs time at the dentist and she did really well. When we returned to Arkansas we sold our house, started school, bought a house (it's still under contract so more on that later) and things are back in full swing! As much as I love Autumn, I just hate seeing summer end. So many memories seem to be created during those long, hot, fun summer days and nights.
1 comment:
Oh, my goodness! You have been busy! I can't wait to hear all about the house - call to fill me in!
Love, Cara
you are SO technologically advanced-I loved the photos!
Post a Comment