Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sticky Fingers

I know every mom (and grandma!) can relate to this. I'm going to start blogging about my 'interesting findings' or better yet, stuff that has a place, but ends up (due to sticky little fingers), in some place it's never been before and an unsuspecting mommy would never dream of looking in!

In the past few weeks, I've found:

-Moon sand in my garlic press
-My blue tooth in my toothbrush holder (hey, at least she was maybe relating the "tooth" commonality!)
-My missing bottle of prenatal vitamins from months ago in a toy bin

Oh, the joy of those sticky little fingers!

6 comments:

Karen said...

This could get interesting!!! Can't wait to hear what she's up to next!

Krystal said...

How funny! I love the moon sand in the garlic press!!!

Kelly Marie said...

Have you found food yet? I once found a petrified burrito in Uncle Jake's top dresser drawer.

Karen said...

I just remembered! My friend Wendy found an ant farm (complete with aallll the dirt) in the bottom drawer of her grandma's antique dresser. Not exactly the same thing, but it makes you thankful for the moon sand.

Miss Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Rebecca said...

I am not a mum but can relate as a teacher- things go walking and weird things turn up in their place! Such as banana peels hanging off the hooks where the yellow cloths go...