Ok, I'm trying to see the bright side so I'm only going to make positive comments in this post. We have received an
abundanty beautiful amount of snow in the last week. The pros that have been a result in our household? Time together, good food, comfy clothing, playing inside, crafts, movies, reading, and checking things off the to-do list. Notice I purposefully left out one resounding quantative adjective before each action, bet you can guess what it is. I don't have much more to say except that I am eagerly anticipating Spring and all things NEW. Yeah for seasons!?!
oh, and I think it's safe to predict that our area will have a decent little baby boom in about 9 months...I'm just sayin'.
3 comments:
Hi guys! Welcome to my world! Ugh!! Cara
I'm jealous, if you can believe that. I'm jealous because we have YET ANOTHER snow day with little to no SNOW. It's ridiculous.
Love your snow day pics! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment