Wednesday, September 22, 2010

book recommendation

I'll be short and sweet, time is of the essence these days so blogging has not been much of a priority lately. Heck, it's almost October and I am still trying to figure out what this family's "Fall Routine" is/looks like!  Things have been a little crazy. Kirk and Grace are back in school and I'm just trying to keep everyone afloat until we can figure out a new routine, which is coming, slowly but surely!  Through the midst of it, I have been reading this book every spare minute I have, I am almost done with it and it is amazing.  Thank you J for passing it along to me.  In my opinion, it's a MUST read for adoptive families.  It has really touched me to the core and I have laughed and cried, and cried, and cried some more as I've turned the pages. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Becca! What a sweet family you have! my husband and i live in the very small southern town of edenton, nc. We have three sons and are just beginning the process to adopt our little girl from Ethiopia! I am also reading this book right now, isn't it great!!! I can't put it down! Would love to chat sometime! Bobi Bobbitt