Thursday, April 15, 2010

blogging lull due to sunny skies

Sorry I haven't had much to blog about lately, or maybe it's that I've had a ton to blog about and no time to do it, blogging hasn't been very high on the priority list lately.  We've had so much warm weather and sunshine and I can't stand to be in front of the computer when there's so much enjoyment to be had and new life to be experienced in my own backyard with the kids!  My next post will be one of two exciting events...Rhett's firs steps or we are on the official waitlist for the adoption!! Both are any day now.  Until then, here's a clip I love...some heavy stuff to chew on.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That video is so heavy that it made me forget the big news of first steps and adoption lists! Holy cow, girl! Start writing!!