Later that afternoon, we took the leftover magic pink mixture and added it to our sugar cookie dough to make beautiful masterpieces. I tell ya, I've got a self-professed "cooker-baker" at my fingerstips. The girl loves to get crafty in the kitchen!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Tasty Tuesday
So, every Valentine's Day, I like to make a special breakfast for my crew. This year was no exception. With all three of our boys being under the weather, Grace and I took the kitchen by storm and tried out this fabulous new pancake recipe! Pink Pancakes! G was in pinkalicious heaven. Before taking a peek at the recipe, does anyone want to take a stab at what made the pancakes pink? I'll give you a clue, it was NOT food coloring!

Later that afternoon, we took the leftover magic pink mixture and added it to our sugar cookie dough to make beautiful masterpieces. I tell ya, I've got a self-professed "cooker-baker" at my fingerstips. The girl loves to get crafty in the kitchen!
Later that afternoon, we took the leftover magic pink mixture and added it to our sugar cookie dough to make beautiful masterpieces. I tell ya, I've got a self-professed "cooker-baker" at my fingerstips. The girl loves to get crafty in the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pink. . . .hmmmmmm. . . .jello? Strawberries?
I'm guessing strawberries.
Oh, wow. WOW.
How did they taste??
Yes, they were really delicious, they tasted a lot like buckwheat pancakes. (I used wheat flour). I even made and froze what was leftover and we had them again this morning! We'll deffinitely be making this recipe again.
Post a Comment