Saturday, January 9, 2010

what keeps me up at night


I might have just found my new guilty pleasure for after the kids are in bed! After all, I could use just one more thing to distract me from laundry, paperwork, dishes and bills. I'm headed to the store first thing tomorrow to buy more of the "for 6+" kid's puzzles...

5 comments:

Karen said...

That's awesome, and calorie-free!!!

Kelly Marie said...

My guilty pleasure is Sudoku. . . .I'm addicted but feel it is necessary to keep my mind active. Right?

Amy said...

That is so funny!!

Olson Family said...

Hello! I'm visiting from over at Karen's blog and thought I'd introduce myself. I've just read your last several posts and, wow, pretty inspiring! Thanks for sharing your lives.

Karen said...

Awesome. Becca, meet Sharon, who I've never met. :-)

Bought the protein powder this am, along with two tons of fruit. We begin tomorrow.