Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Rhett

Today is Rhett's official due date! I am soooo thankful I didn't go this long and he's here and already 11 days old! The past 11 days have been a blur for all of us. Very little sleep, lots of diapers, late nights, early mornings, visitors & company...etc. But we are loving every minute of it! G and B are adjusting very well, they love their little baby brother. We found out a few days after Rhett's birth that he too, has severe hemophilia like his brother. We certainly have many challenges ahead but we are so thankful for our precious family and trust that this is God's perfect will for each of us. We are blessed with a wonderful support system of friends and family. Here is a montage of the past 2 weeks in pictures, enjoy and thank you all for the warm wishes and prayers.

4 comments:

Jamie Murphy said...

Congrats! It looks like he has the same hair as his Dad.

Email: said...

What a precious boy you have. We will be praying for yall and this new chapter of your lives.

Lane said...

You have such a beautiful family! Loved seeing the pictures of B & G loving their new baby brother. Please kiss sweet Rhett for me!

Baylee and Blair's page said...

I'm so glad he is doing well. I will pray for him! I can't wait to see him in person!

Hugs - Tiffany