
Ok, this is a little embarrassing, but you might get a kick out of it. The other day we were in the store and Grace starts singing a song. At first I'm not paying much attention, she's always singing something. Then I start to actually hear what she's saying and run over to put my hand over her mouth, my eyes the size of saucers. The lyrics I hear here singing (loudly) are:
"You don't have to be beautiful, to turn me on....I just need your body baby..."
Mortified, I ask her where on earth she learned that song, and she said Happy Feet. I told her even though we love that movie and it's a great flick, the words to that song are not very appropriate for her to be singing in public. Once again, I think I'm going to hide that DVD for a while!
6 comments:
That is too funny! Isn't amazing how inappropriate children's movies can be when taken out of context!
That's hilarious.
It makes me uncomfortable that those kinds of things get put into children's entertainment.
Bye bye Happy Feet!
It's amazing what we don't even hear in children's movies.
That is hilarious!!!!! Sounds like something Baylee would do!
Very funny! John was just singing something similar, an old Pointer Sisters song: "I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself around you. I want to squeeze you, please you........" He couldn't remember what movie he had heard it on but I had a really good laugh over it!
Cara
Hilarious! This happened to me! John David was singing, "Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?"!!!!! I think it is from Alvin & the chipmunks or Chicken Little! What is Disney thinking??!!!
Post a Comment