ok, I rarely do these things, but since it's been brought to my attention that I have really been slacking in the blogger department, I thought I'd add a little fun to my blog. Feel free to do it and post it on your blog all you fellow bloggers! Enjoy.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? whichever is most handy, but usually wrapping paper, I've had this one humongo roll of wrapping paper for 5 years now, and it's never ending! I'm getting sick of it.
.2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial! We always did a real tree before kids, but now it's too messy and too expensive! I sure miss the lovely scent though.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually a few weeks after Thanksgiving/before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? Right after New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog? Unfortunately, I love it! My favorite is Southern Comfort's Vanilla spice!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My treasured gumball machine, I got it when I was 5 and I'm going to give it to Grace on her 5th Christmas!
7. Hardest person to buy for? It varies from year to year, but most always a male.
8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? My mom and my daughter.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I do, I have two, they were both given to me and I don't really care for either one, I know that sounds bad! One day I'd like to pick out one myself.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I always mail them, except for this year! (that's why you have not received one). I haven't gotten around to it, I MIGHT do New Year's cards if I find the time.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't even remember because I probably gave it away!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Little Women (It's not really a Christmas movie but for some reason I love to watch it at Christmas time.) While You Were Sleeping and It's a Wonderful Life.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year, not until last week!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, obviously, I already let that one slip.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Scrapple and Cleaver salad, and my mother-in-laws homemade candy!
16. Lights on the tree? White.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Holy Night and Noel.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We do both, but the past few years we've stayed home.
19. Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Probably not.
20. Angel or Star? Star
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or in the Morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas morning, it's tradition.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The busyness and stress and the kids' constant sugar high.
23. Favorite ornament? My gumball machine and Ben's airplane.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Swedish Meatballs.
25. Favorite Christmas Tradition: We're still working on making our own traditions, but probably making Great-Grandma Cleaver's sugar cookies!
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? 12 months of Merry Maids!
27. What does Christmas mean to you? It is Jesus' birthday. I can't think of anything better to celebrate than God sending His Son to save us!
No comments:
Post a Comment