
After my morning work out, on the drive to work I heard a phrase on the radio that really resonated with me, “ridiculously blessed.” It seems as Americans we are constantly bombarded with the NEGATIVE! Whether it be gas prices, the stock market, the housing market, or the ongoing war in Iraq; we are always filled with bad news. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’d rather be filled with THE GOOD NEWS! Our family is one of many suffering from the housing market & gas prices, but what a blessing it is to own a home & be able to afford gas. I don’t imagine the gas prices or our housing situation to get better anytime soon. However, I was once told by a mentor, “What is the worst thing that could happen? How bad could it get? Is it your money or God’s money?” Ask yourself these questions, and then imagine those less fortunate here in the U.S. and around the world. No matter how bad things get we are ever so blessed to have heard THE GOOD NEWS. If it all ended tomorrow I’d have been RIDICULOUSLY BLESSED! Please remind me of that the next time I’m cranky!
2 comments:
I love it! Ridiculously Blessed is going to be my new saying. Thanks for reminding me, I needed it.
Thank you for the wonderful reminder!! We all are blessed beyond anything we could ever imagine.
Post a Comment