Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Gracie girl returns home!

"Incredigrace"
Well after 7 short days our little pistol returned home. Grace spent the last seven days with her grandparents in New Mexico. I think all 4 grandparents are still recovering from her visit. I guess I never realized what a workout Grace could be, but I guess 30 years from now we'd have a tough time chasing around a 3-year old. She has spent the last couple days walking around the house telling us how much she missed us. Our house wasn't the same without her, and we are glad to have her home. Special thanks to the Shankle's who happened to be in New Mexico and drove Grace the entire way back to Arkansas. Did I mention they also had their 3 children in the car, and it was a 12 hour drive?! Needless to say, we will have to wait and see if they will ever talk to us again :).
The pictures above are of Grace in her 'Elastigirl' outfit from The Incredibles. She wore this costume for 3 days straight after receiving it from Nonnie.
We hope all of you are having a blessed week!
The Robbins' Nest.

4 comments:

Lane said...

We thoroughly enjoyed seeing Grace. She just has a way of making everyone happy who is around her. And what a singer! We miss you all terribly! Love you!

Krystal said...

Welcome home, Grace! Becca, how was your week? Did you find a good book to read or get some things done on your list? Just curious! By the way, I love Grace's costume!

Kelly Marie said...

We had a ball with Grace but are still recovering. . .I don't think I'd need to go to the gym if I was around her every day! Rusty misses her, too. . . .they became fast friends.

Karen said...

You should have seen Elijah's face when he saw those pictures!!! Man, he loves that little girl, and he can't believe that she would dare grow up without him (never mind that he's doing the same thing)! We have GOT to get together. Are you closer to Alabama or to Virginia?? Someone needs to road trip. :-)