Sunday, December 23, 2007

Welcome Shrekies!





That's right! We've welcomed the newest 4 members of the Robbins' household...please, don't be green with envy...Grace received a gift card to Build-A-Bear (Thank you Jx4!!) and since she is such a Shrek fanatic, this is what we came home with. Last night, I was up for a 4 a.m. feeding with the baby and caught her sitting up in bed playing with them. She ended up in bed with us and when I got up this morning, there, in our bed lay Kirk (on the VERY edge), Shrek, and Grace, all cuddled up together...I had to smile, we have no choice but to embrace the Ogre with open arms!



1 comment:

Karen said...

The things we do for those kids!

You comment got me thinking...we went back through all those pictures, especially of the cactus gardens--what great memories! Also, tomorrow night we will be having Mexican Pizza for our Christmas Eve dinner, so come on over! It seems like we're so close, but yet so far away from you. We really, really need to get together soon...