Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pumpkin Day Penguin







Grace wanted to dress up as a penguin this year so her grandma made her this awesome costume. She loved it! We went to a festival at church and she played tons of games, she wanted to try every single game, even if it was not age appropriate. She even won a cake at the cake walk (a Little Debbie cake that is)! Ben slept the whole time in the stroller. He's growing like a weed, already 10 lbs!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Grace is a great penguin! I'm so glad you are doing well. I'm sorry I never responded to your email about Ben. I cried for two days and then I just didn't know what to say.

Elijah and I are in South Dakota, for an indefinite period of time. My mom is not doing well and we are thankful to have this time with her, although I hate being seperated from Trevor again. If you click on my name here, you can get to my blog. Blogging is almost like therapy, it seems.

We love you all and pray for God's perfect will in your lives.

Kelly Marie said...

She looks wonderful in the costume, and it sounds as if she had a good time at the carnival. I especially like the picture of Ben gazing at Grace! Can't wait to see you 4. Thanks so much for posting the pictures. . . .it always makes my day. I know how busy you are and how keeping up with a blog can sometimes be another task.

Krystal said...

I love the penguin costume! Also, the picture of Grace and Ben is adorable. Sounds like you all had a fun evening.

Krystal said...

I just love Grace's penguin costume! How fun! Also, the picture of Grace and Ben is adorable. It sounds like you all had a fun evening.